Gather Community Kitchen + Co-Packing
Gather Community Kitchen + Co-Packing aspires to help our community and budding food and beverage businesses in the following ways:
- We will provide safe, sanitary, and multi functional commercial kitchen space for food and beverage businesses.
- We will provide commercial co-packing solutions for growing businesses who are outgrowing their own manufacturing capabilities.
- We will donate a percentage of our yearly revenue to various non-profits in our area that directly impact the lives of foster care youth.
- We will offer community based classes on canning, food preservation, soap and candle making, etc. This is a great way for food and beverage businesses to share their craft!
- We will partner with the ODA, WSDA, OSU Food Innovation Center, and the Northwest Food Processors Association to provide continuing education to food and beverage businesses servicing Oregon and Washington.
- We will provide for our under served communities by donating small, free standing pantries filled with shelf stable items. We encourage donations!
- We will be a drop-off location for school supply drives, Thanksgiving meal boxes, Giving Trees, etc.
Please e-mail Jeannine Mills at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to get involved.